Rent a Property from Pure Properties
We work hard for you and your rented accommodation. When you choose Pure Properties you get phone support from 9am until late and a team who really care about you and your home.
We don’t like agencies who avoid communicating. With Pure Properties you get a transparent agreement and a landlord with a difference.
We have a lot of different properties available to rent and because we’re also an estate agent we have in-depth knowledge about property in Coventry and up-to-date news on what’s on offer.
We specialise in good quality homes in Coventry ranging from one bedroom apartments to executive family homes
- Type of Tenancy: This is an Assured Shorthold Tenancy for a minimum contract of twelve calendar months.
- Rent: Rent is payable every month in advance by standing order (set up by tenant). The rent due date is when we begin working together and then every month after that – but we can adjust it to make payments at the beginning of the month if that helps.
- Deposit: A returnable deposit is payable in advance and depending on the landlord is usually one month’s rent. The deposit is kept until the rental agreement is over and is used to cover any liability for damage etc. This will be kept within the Deposit Protection Scheme (DPS).
- Application Fee: We do not ask for an application fee to start the process.e
- Confirmation of References: We will ask for ‘satisfactory’ references from you. We use a company called Let Alliance for the referencing process. An application form will be filled out from you, this is what will ‘hold’ the property for you. If the references come back as ‘unacceptable’ the property will be advertised and you will not be able to go ahead with a tenancy. If the references come back as acceptable, it is as easy as then just finding a date to move in!