Rent a Property
Renting out your property in Coventry should be a very profitable investment and could be the start of a great source of income for you.
But it’s not an easy ride and we’ll be honest – it can be a right pain.
What starts out to be a sound investment can take time and energy and can end up badly with you out of pocket or worse.
We don’t think that’s very fair. And we know how to make it all work well for you. That’s why we offer the Pure Property Landlord management service to help you make the most of your property.
At Pure Properties we believe in giving you the best service by treating all our properties as if they were our own. It sounds like a cliché but it’s true. When we take on a new property to rent we really do build a bond with it and its owner.
We have many options available to landlords in Coventry:
- Full Management Service: Get the full Pure service and sit back while we do all the hard work. We’ll mange everything for you. All you have to do is make a few decisions and bank the money from your tenants.
- Let Only Service: We’ll find you a tenant and make sure that everything is in place to make everything run smoothly. Preparation is the key to success after all.
- Rent Collection and Client Accounting: We’ll look after rent collections and we’ll chase any arrears too. This is all available with no set-up fees.
- Inventory Services: We can provide you with high quality and efficient reporting for your tenants.
- Management Only Service: We’ll look after all the property management duties and we’ll do it 24/7/365 (there’s no break in this service!).
- Renewal Income and Administration Service: We’ll look after your renewals and fee collections and keep everyone happy. We make sure that the relationships between landlord and tenant stay strong and long lasting. We keep your property rented out for longer and for the best price based on good relations.
- Property Maintenance Management Service: We can look after all the maintenance of your property leaving you free to either build your portfolio of properties or continue with other work. This option is particularly useful if you’re not based in the area.
How we let your property
Pure Properties can take the hassle and stress out of letting your property. We offer a letting service for a one-off fee or a fully managed service for a monthly percentage of your collected rent.
- Let only or fully managed: As a landlord, you’ll have different needs from other landlords. We understand this so we offer you a ‘Let only’ option along with our comprehensive ‘Full management service’. Both options give you the highest levels of service and satisfaction. The choice is yours.
- Customer focus: Without you we can’t survive. With our years of experience we’ve designed a completely unique package to support you and everything you’ll need to be a successful landlord.
- Longer opening hours: Our offices are open Monday – Friday 9am to 5:30pm and Saturday 9am – 12pm. Not only that, you can also contact us on our mobiles anytime up until 8pm every day of the week.
- One point of contact: Throughout the sale or letting process you’ll get one mobile number and one email address. We like to keep communication simple.
- Viewings: We accompany all viewings where possible. This is the most effective way to let your property. We’ll give you full feedback too – which will help you iron out any creases in your property’s offering.
- Open Surgery Day: Every Wednesday morning (10am – 11:30am) we invite clients to visit us for no-obligation help and advice relating to property. Even if you are on the market with us or another agent, we are happy to offer advice on the best way to get the most out of letting your home.
- Maintenance team network
We only use qualified local experts who have been tried and tested for reliability and strong work ethics. There are no call-out charges and no work will be carried out without your approval.
- Detailed tenant referencing process
Our user-friendly online tool will give you instant access to the system. This is designed for both landlord and tenant at the application stage. We can check a tenant or guarantor in minutes, with the results passed back to you in seconds. This includes a credit score, identity check, income and employment verification – as well as previous landlord referencing. We’ll give you the complete piece of mind before the tenancy commences.
Ready to rent your property?
Contact us or call us now on 024 76 694 333.