Rent a Property from Pure Properties
We work hard for you and your rented accommodation. When you choose Pure Properties you get phone support from 9am until late and a team who really care about you and your home.
We don’t like agencies who avoid communicating. With Pure Properties you get a transparent agreement and a landlord with a difference.
We have a lot of different properties available to rent and because we’re also an estate agent we have in-depth knowledge about property in Coventry and up-to-date news on what’s on offer.
We specialise in good quality homes in Coventry ranging from one bedroom apartments to executive family homes
- Type of Tenancy: This is usually an Assured Shorthold Tenancy for a minimum contract of six calendar months, except in special circumstances.
- Rent: Rent is payable every month in advance by standing order. The rent due date is when we begin working and then every month after that – but we can adjust it to make payments at the beginning of the month if that helps.
- Deposit: A returnable deposit is payable in advance and depending on the landlord is usually one month’s rent. The deposit is kept until the rental agreement is over and is used to cover any liability for damage etc.
- Application Fee: We ask for a non-returnable application fee to start the process. This won’t be returned if you pull out of the application process but will be returned if the landlord changes the terms or removes the property from the market.
- Confirmation of References: We will ask for ‘satisfactory’ references from you. These can obviously be from a previous landlord or from an agreed source. We can’t start the process until this important part has been met and verified.
- Your Initial Account: To get your account off the ground and get you into rented accommodation we will need the application fee and deposit. It’s just a formality and we’ll help you every step of the way. Our interests lie with both you and the landlord so you can be assured that we have your best interests at heart too.
For more information about your rights as a tenant, read this article on Rightmove.
To get started with finding your next home, contact Pure Properties on 024 76 694 333 or search for a Coventry property to rent now.